Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter was such a great day. What a glorious day to celebrate! The weather was beautiful, the kids enjoyed finding all their eggs. We had a wonderful morning of worship at church and then had the family over at our house for a fun filled Egg Hunt, and a great lunch. Payton had a great time playing with her cousins and they all tried to eat as much candy as they could get away with. All 3 of them looked like little princesses in their Easter best. I wish it was easier to take family pictures. Payton is at the stage where she really doesn't want to do anything that I want her to. Like hold still for a picture or smile, we try to look nice and capture it on film for later but she could really care less. I think the grandparents had just as much fun as the kids did watching them find all their eggs and to see how proud of themselves they were when they did find one. Payton would jump up and shake her eggs with a huge smile. It was a great great short afternoon. It ended just in time for me to take a short nap before I had to return to work that night.
What a cute bunny!
Attempted family picture3 little princesses
sharing eggs

my baby and me

No comments: