Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love for a daughter

It still amazes me everyday how much you can love someone. I got my Christmas present early this year. We had family pictures and pictures of Payton taken by a friend of ours that Mitch and I went to high school with. She is amazing, instead of getting anything for Christmas I really wanted get her pictures taken along with a couple family shoots. It was so much fun and she captured great expressions on her. You will all get to see a couple when we send out our Christmas cards. Once you are a mother it is funny how what is more important to you changes. I used to look at clothes and items for my self that I might want. Now when I am out and about I usually see cute things and toys that I know Payton would love and hardly anything for myself. It is so much more fun to give your little one something new to play with or dressing them up in a new outfit. I wish I could do it everyday but love the days that I am able to. Thank you God for allowing me to be a mother because it is the greatest gift ever. I love you Payton.

No comments: