Saturday, April 4, 2009

WALKING!!!!

So I know I always blog a couple days after something happens, but better late than never right? So on Thursday Payton officially walked across a room. It is so funny to watch her, but she is doing so good. She will hold your finger now and walk along side of you. She will even let go of the couch and walk towards something that she wants. She still gets really excited and will fall at you when she is walking toward someone. I am sure I will regret soon that she is walking when I am chasing her around the house as she attempts to get into every cabinet. It is still amazing to me how much they learn and change so quickly. That is all the fun news with Payton.
She did get to visit with her Auntie Amy while she was in town visiting for the week. I know that she enjoyed getting to see her, she doesn't see her as often as she did since Amy moved to Florida. It was great to get to see her. She is 32 weeks pregnant and looks absolutely wonderful. We can't wait to meet her little prince that will join us at the end of May.

No comments: