Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Best Friend

I have made a new best friend. I recently got the bullet and I absolutely love it. I have been using it everyday for the past week. I am a huge fan of Smoothie King, I would get one everyday if I could. Since that is not an option I have found another alternative, the Bullet. I have been making my own smoothies in the morning for breakfast. YUMMM!!! I have been experimenting with different fruit and yogurt.
The boys are also benefiting from my new found love. Baby food. We now have a weeks worth of veggies stored in the freezer. Picking up fresh veggies on the weekend and then spending an afternoon cooking them and tossing them into my bullet. My mother-in-law and I yesterday spent the afternoon making food together and it was so nice. We tried some new combos, they loved their dinner last night. They had acorn squash and pears and they thought it was great. Payton would even have a taste as we were making them up and she liked them as well.

The bullet

our recent stash


I love when I get a new toy!!








No comments: